Virtualization, and the automation it enables, is transforming the telecom industry. As a result, service providers are facing a shift in the way they assure network services, provide reliability and availability, optimize capacity and utilization, deliver a superior customer experience, and generate new sources of revenue and customer value. The future of digital services is rendering the traditional approach to assuring services obsolete — and unfortunately, many service providers’ operating environments are stuck in the past, with teams requiring a slew of manual tasks performed by network operations personnel in order to understand service impact.
The market for commercial service assurance solutions is maturing toward the era of “closed-loop automation,” which will be driven by the needs of truly dynamic cloud architectures and virtualization. The only way to support the demands of cloud services is through increased automation. Therefore, it’s critical that service providers design for automation and for scale in order to reap both lower costs and greater flexibility.
CENX has teamed up with Appledore Research Group to bring you the latest insights on this topic in the white paper, “Assuring Dynamic Services in the Hybrid Virtualized Network”.
Within the white paper, we cover:
- Current market dynamics and how they will evolve (and why it’s important!)
- The challenges CSPs face in supporting virtualization and cloud native services
- The relationship between assurance and fulfillment systems + how each can evolve to support a more automated closed loop system
- The economics of assuring dynamic hyper scale services in virtualized networks
- Control theory and how it impacts assurance
- RASA: a new approach to assuring services
- Machine learning, as applied to virtual networks
Download the white paper for a comprehensive guide to assuring dynamic services in the hybrid virtualized network.